Chuanyang Zheng (郑传阳)
Google Scholar / ->
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a Ph.D. student in CSE,
The Chinese University of Hong Kong,
supervised by Prof. Yu Li .
Previously, I received the Bachelor of Science degree from Computer Science Department,
Hong Kong Baptist University in 2021, under the supervison from Prof.
YUEN, Pong Chi.
During my undergraduate, I was very lucky to do research advised by Prof. Mang Ye and
(Last Update: 11 May 2023)
My research interest is AI for Science, mainly including two parts: 1) Math: Large Language Model for Math Reasoning and Proof; 2)Healthcare: single-cell analysis; drug discovery; medical image analysis,
In 2023, I lead or participate in the following research topics:
- AI4Math, Automated Mathematical Theorem Proving using Large Language Models
- AI4Healthcare, Single-Cell Sequence Analysis
- [2022.05.14] Our work PHP is reported by Synced
- [2022.05.11] One Paper is accepted to QIMS, thanks to Jiaping, Lijie and Keyan!
- [2022.02.01] Two co-first-author papers are accepted to ISMRM 2022 as Oral presentation.
- [2021.07.29] Begin Ph.D. Career at CUHK
- [2020.07.22] One WISE 2020 paper is accepted
(* indicates equal contribution)
Honours and Awards
CUHK Postgraduate Scholarship
Hong Kong Baptist University Alumni Association - Alumnus Edmund Cheung Shang Kang Scholarship
C.V. Starr Scholarship 2020
Outstanding Student Scholarship 2019
Summer Research Scholarship 2019
Nominated to Visit McGill University (top 1%,100K HKD)
Undergraduate Scholarship in Computer Science 2018